Our menu of classes that are available upon request.
DW TRANSFORMATION: A DRAMATIC WELLNESS INTRODUCTION
This course reviews the TOP simple and effective personal strategies you can start TODAY to create huge life change. This course is frequently updated as new science emerges, and includes but is not limited to: stress reduction and prevention, time and relationship success, quality sleep, nourishing nutrition, enjoyable activity, loving self talk, and more!
DW LIFE ORGANIZATION: TIME SUCCESS
Does every facet of your life (your body, your work, your family, and fun!) receive the dedication you desire, without overwhelm? In DW Time Success, receive the framework for sorting your life desires, identify your inner values to highlight priorities, and organize your must-do list so your productivity and results soar. After this 60-minute course, chase the clock no longer; make time work for you!
DW NOURISHMENT: FOOD BASICS
Food Basics highlights key nutritional areas that help you thrive in selecting food for your wellness: learn to calculate your total intake, measure personalized portion sizes, and discover what is most important in the areas of food variety, quality, culture, and indulgence!
Further Dramatic Nourishment Courses:
- Food Trend Truths
- Proteins, sugars, and shakes: with so many new food products, how can you tell which is best for you? Along with reviewing examples products that are popular today, this class will provide you with the tools and techniques for food measuring and label reading so you have control over how you spend your grocery dollars, allowing you to invest in the food products that have your health in mind.
- Drinks Galore! Water to Wine
Revitalizing… Refreshing… What is the difference to your wellness between indulging in tea, coffee, alcohol, dairy, juice, water, and more? Leave this class with options for how much, when, and what to drink, both for hydration and enjoyment!
DW ENJOYABLE ACTIVITY: MOVEMENT BASICS
Movement Basics reveals how to tap into the potential of your body. A lecture course that demonstrates with only the use of your hands (audience participation easy and optional), learn to engage your body through the concepts of body part isolation and connectivity, rhythmic sounds and tempo, spatial awareness, and activities of daily life.
Additional Dramatic Movement courses incorporate the techniques above to build wellness through improved posture and eye contact, exploring movement history and music variety, and experiencing incredibly fun socializing! Inquire about mixing the themes below to fit the needs of your group, and we’ll design the moves and music:
- Build community and body language confidence through fun socializing
- Release easy energy and soothing moves to lift your emotions
- Glide through relaxation and fluid moves for stress and tension reduction
- Strengthen gentle postural alignment and smart ergonomics, plus mild stretching
- Indulge in moves to restore and renew bodies of various ages and abilities
- Request a technique class from more than 15 options of Ballroom, Fine Arts, and Cultural Dance (email for details)
DW COMMUNICATION: VERBAL WELLNESS
Do you struggle to align your thoughts with the words you speak? Do you want to enhance the voice you post on social media to elevate your friends? Do you want the skills to ease angry situations, or even save someone under high stress and pain from contemplating suicide through the power of talking? From soft skills to extreme needs, this 90-minute lecture will rock the wellness of your relationships, and build the voice you need to change your life!
DW BLISSFUL REST: SLEEP BASICS
Dramatic Rest explores the recent science and simplest techniques related to a wealth of sleep questions. How much sleep you should get each night, or each week, at each age? Should you sleep quietly or among noise, alone or with others, in lightness or in dark? How do you recharge during the day, refocus when deprived, and improve your individual sleep quality? Uncover top strategies to harness blissful sleep.
Contact Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule or design a class for your group.
COMING SOON: DW SOCIAL WELLNESS
Building and enhancing self-identity, creating a strong social network, and more!